Please join us for our Annual General Meeting on Saturday, April 13th at Langara College, room T530 in the Sciences and Technology Building.
BC TEAL is seeking nominations for positions on the Board of Directors for the 2019 – 2021 term. Elections will be held in person at the Annual General Meeting at the BC TEAL Conference on April 13, 2019 at Langara College. The slate of elected and acclaimed directors will be announced at the AGM.
The current BC TEAL Board of Directors has been hard at work steering their committees forward and advancing the EAL profession. To help us sustain our momentum, we welcome members to run for the following 2-year term positions:
- 2nd Vice-President, Co-Chair Conference Committee
- Treasurer (Finance Chair)
- Member-at-Large, LINC Representative
- Member-at-Large, Chair – Professional Development Committee
- Member-at-Large, Chair – Regional Representatives
- Member-at-Large, Chair – TEAL Publications
- Member-at-Large, Chair – Website Committee
- Member-at-Large, Private Sector Representative
- Member-at-Large, Post-Secondary Representative
Descriptions of the positions are available here.
Deadline for Nominations: 5:00 pm on Friday, March 29, 2019.
Nominations will only be accepted via the online nominations form. Nominees must be BC TEAL members.