This message was paid for by IDP Education (Canada) Ltd. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
IDP is currently recruiting for IELTS Writing Examiners. Below is more information about the role and how to apply.
- Location: Canada: Work from home
- Hours: Minimum of 3 days a week (approx. 6-8 hours/day), 2 weeks a month
Scope of Work
- Mark IELTS Academic and General Training Writing Task 1 and Task 2
- Mark Writing tests to standard
- Maintain IELTS Writing certification
- Attend training events online and/or face to face as required
- Attend meetings online and/or face to face as required
- Engage with performance management system and Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- an undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an
- a TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognised institution;
- substantial relevant teaching experience, the majority which must relate to adult students (16years and over)
The applicant must:
- Understand, respect and comply with IELTS quality and compliance, security and confidentiality requirements
- Demonstrate organisational skills and ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Possess sound time management skills to complete tasks on time
- Be able to recognise problems/ issues in the marking period and bring them to the attention of manager
- Be able to work independently remotely and with integrity
- Be able to receive and act on feedback
- Have computer literacy
To receive an application pack email WritingEx@idp.com. To be considered for the summer 2018 recruitment round, fully completed applications must be received before April 22nd, 2018.