This message was paid for by Optima Communications, Inc., Accent on Canadian English Program™. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
ACE “Train the Trainer” Accent Modification Workshop
Accurately Evaluate Canadian English Pronunciation
& Provide Effective Accent Modification
Date: November 8 & 9, 2018
Location: Wyndham Garden-Calgary Airport Hotel
11 Freeport Cres NE T3J 0T4
Workshop Facilitator: Lisa Bjerke MSLP R.SLP S-LP (C)
(Author of ACE Program, ACE eBook, & ACE PAK)
Registration Fee: $595.00 (ACE eBook download included-$80.00 value)
- ACE pronunciation assessment (administration, scoring & goal setting.)
- Variables affecting pronunciation
- Language specific pronunciation differences.
- Features of English speech sounds
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) in assessment and training.
- Sound elicitation techniques
- Common stress and intonation patterns
- “Unstress” patterns & the schwa.
- Uniquely Canadian features (e.g. Canadian Raising)
- ACE training sequence and steps to success.
- Set up & implement an effective accent modification program.
This workshop is exclusively for speech-language pathologists and ESL instructors
Space is Limited- Register HERE
For more information contact:
Director: Optima Communications