IATEFL invites applications for a committee member position on the IATEFL Associates’ committee.
The Associates’ Committee is one of the IATEFL Executive Committees and its primary goal is to provide support and guidance for the IATEFL Associates while building and strengthening the network through regular communication.
The Associates Committee is chaired by the Associates Representative who sits on the IATEFL Board of Trustees and is also formed of two volunteer IATEFL members and the IATEFL Membership Officer from Head Office.
Lou McLaughlin has now reached the end of her two terms of office and stepped down as Committee Chair. Jean Theuma has taken over as Chair and we are therefore looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic volunteer to join the Associates’ committee.
A face-to-face meeting takes place at the IATEFL annual conference each year. During the rest of the year, matters will be discussed via email, phone or online facilities such as Skype or Zoom.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, you must:
- be a current individual member of IATEFL who has had membership with the association for one year or more
- be a current member of an IATEFL Associate Organisation
How to apply
Should you wish to apply for this role:
- Visit https://www.iatefl.org/current-calls-volunteers for the job description and application form
- Download and read the full role description to ensure you understand the nature of the role
- Complete the application form and include a one-page CV outlining your relevant qualifications and experience.
- The closing deadline for applications is 12.00 midday (UK time) on 27 August 2021
Applications will be read blind by the Associates’ Committee Chair and other members of the Committee, and will be assessed against the criteria set in the profile above.
Results will be sent out by 17 September 2021.
With best wishes,
IATEFL Membership Officer