BC TEAL is looking to hire a proposal writer for a project to meet the needs of newcomers and support settlement language instructors/administrators in facilitating customized services. This position would address some of the priorities in Immigrants, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) current Call for Proposal (CFP).
IRCC funds services for newcomers to Canada. Settlement services assist this diverse group in integrating into their new communities. BC TEAL has the mission to provide professional development opportunities and support for those who work in the settlement language sector.
This is a contract position that may require collaboration with other organization(s). Because of the tight deadlines, applications for this position must be submitted by Friday, March 15th. This project is expected to take 50 hours and will be compensated at a set pay rate based on experience. The proposal writer will be expected to meet, either online or in-person, throughout the contract. Proposal completion date is April 12th.
Qualifications and Experience:
- knowledge of BC TEAL and its vision
- proven grant or proposal writing experience
- familiarity with IRCC funded CFP/RFP writing is a bonus
Skills and Abilities:
- organization skills and attention to detail
- excellent time management skills
- ability to coordinate requirements with stakeholders
- prioritization according to deadlines and target dates
- excellent written communication skills
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com indicating your relevant experience