This message is posted on behalf of Douglas College SLC, a BC TEAL Support Institution, as a service to our members. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
Facilitator, Youth LINC: Engage
Applied project-based language, settlement and employment learning through the creative arts.
- Creative arts-focused learning project
- Working with Immigrant and Refugee Youth within a settlement and employment integration context
- Portfolio Based Language Assessment (PBLA), curriculum & materials design/development
- Community and post-secondary classroom integration, research focused
- Small cohorts of students, 20 week term
- Funded through Immigrants Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Approximately 28 hours per week (pending funding)
Monday to Friday between 8:30 to 5:00
Close Date: Open until filled