This message was paid for by IDP Education. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
Position Title: IELTS Speaking Examiner Location: Greater Vancouver Area, BC
The IELTS Examiner will expertly assess candidates, with the consistency and standards as set out by IELTS, in the speaking module of the IELTS test. The Examiner will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the test and ensure a fair testing procedure is followed for all candidates in the speaking module.
- Examine candidates regularly (Saturdays afternoon and there is a possibility for weekday testing as well), for the speaking module of the IELTS test at designated test sessions
- Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS
- Comply fully with the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking
- Undertake scheduled standardization training and re-certification
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or area
- A recognized qualification in TESOL/TESL/TEFOL
- At least three-year’s full time (or the equivalent of part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience with the majority relating to adult students (16 years and over)
- Punctual, dependable and responsible
How to apply: For more information on the Minimum Professional Requirements and an application form, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “IELTS Examiner”
in the subject line of the email submission.