This message is posted on behalf of inlingua Vancouver, a BC TEAL Supporting Institution, as a service to our members. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
Inlingua Vancouver is looking for ESL teachers to join our team. If you are passionate, friendly, patient and can provide a fun learning environment, then we want you to work for us!
Qualifications and Required Knowledge:
– BA (minimum)
– TESL Canada recognized TESL Certificate
– Preferably 2+ years teaching experience in the local market or overseas
– Experience teaching adults
– Experience teaching a wide range of levels and subjects to learners of all ages
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Preparing classes based on in-school method and curriculum
– Supplementing lessons with additional resources
– Preparing elective classes using the curriculum outlines provided for each elective
– Administering and assessing midterm and final exams, presentations and writing assignments
– Compiling final grades and filling out academic reports for each student
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Studies