This message is posted on behalf of MOSAIC, a BC TEAL Supporting Institution, as a service to our members. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
POSITION: LINC Classroom Assistant – AM
Monday to Friday
Brentwood Language Centre, Burnaby
- High school completion. Some TESL training an asset. Experience in working with new immigrants, tutoring or teaching ESL.
- Good written and oral communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Good working knowledge of standard office equipment and word processing software.
- Sensitivity to and understanding of the needs of immigrant adult learners; attitudes and values in keeping with the goals and philosophies of MOSAIC.
- Current and satisfactory Criminal Record check required.
HOURS: 12.5 hours per week
STARTING PAY: $17.91 to $19.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
RESUMES TO: MOSAIC Hiring Team
Attn: Chelsea McPherson email@example.com
DEADLINE: Deadline March 20, 2020