This message is posted on behalf of MOSAIC, a BC TEAL Supporting Institution, as a service to our members. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
POSITION: Program Support Worker (REPLACEMENT)
- Office Management/Business Administration diploma/certificates and or appropriate combination of experience and training.
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database. iCARE / OCMS database experience a strong asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, effective organizational abilities, sound judgement and initiative, able to multitask. Sensitivity to and understanding of the needs of immigrants.
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, or Arabic an asset.
- Criminal record check required.
HOURS: 10.5hrs per week (evenings)
STARTING PAY: $17.90 to $20.15 per hour (depending on experience)
RESUMES TO: Hiring Team – MOSAIC English Language Centre, 304-2730 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC V5N 5P4. Email: email@example.com.
DEADLINE: Monday, May 6, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.