This message is posted on behalf of Simon Fraser University’s English Language and Culture Program, a BC TEAL Support Institution, as a service to our members. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
Temporary Instructor Position
English Language and Culture Program Lifelong Learning, Continuing Studies Simon Fraser University
July 5, 2019
- Teaches 3 to 16 contact hours per week in the English Language and Culture Program
(depending on enrollment);
- Develops instructional materials for course(s) taught;
- Assesses and evaluates students’ progress;
- Performs administrative and professional duties relevant to the position.
- A graduate degree or within one year of completion of a graduate degree;
- Can demonstrate Fluency with both spoken and written English;
- Suitable experience or training in methods and techniques of instruction.
Hourly Salary: $ 67.56 per contact hour as per the SFU/TSSU Collective Agreement
Start Date: August 7, 2019
End Date: August 30, 2019
NOTE: All teaching positions in the English Language and Culture Program are conditional upon enrollment.
Resumes and cover letters must be received by the English Language and Culture Program via email, attention to Geoffrey Taylor, at email@example.com by no later than 4:30pm on Friday, July 19, 2019.
English Language and Culture Program
Simon Fraser University
515 West Hastings Street—100 East
Vancouver, BC V6B 5K3