This message is paid for by Yorkville University. BC TEAL does not necessarily endorse nor promote the service or message therein.
Yorkville University has openings for part-time faculty to teach academic English (as General Studies courses for the Bachelor of Business Administration program) at our new Campus in New Westminster opening up in October 2019. These openings are available for a Fall term start (October 2019).
Job type: Part-time
- Coaching students, managing their performance and ensuring their success
- Managing discussion boards (for online courses) and in-class activities (for on-campus courses)
- Timely marking and feedback for all student submissions
- Timely response to student inquiries and comments
- A minimum of master’s degree in TESOL, TESL, Applied Linguistics (or a related field)
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Full fluency in English, both spoken and written
- TESL Canada Certification (Standard 3) will be an asset