• Teaches 3 to 16 contact hours per week in the English Language and Culture Program (depending on enrollment);
• Develops instructional materials for course(s) taught;
• Assesses and evaluates students’ progress;
• Performs administrative and professional duties relevant to the position.
• A graduate degree or within one year of completion of a graduate degree;
• Excellent communication skills in the language to be taught;
• Suitable experience or training in methods and techniques of instruction.
Hourly Salary: $ 70.31 per contact hour as per the SFU/TSSU Collective Agreement
Start Date: July 4, 2022
End Date: September 2, 2022
NOTE: All teaching positions in the English Language and Culture Program are conditional upon enrollment.
Resumes and cover letters must be received by the English Language and Culture Program via email, attention to Geoffrey Taylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 4:30pm on Monday, June 20, 2022.
English Language and Culture Program
Simon Fraser University
515 West Hastings Street—100 East
Vancouver, BC V6B 5K3